Hog & Predator Hunts
Hog-Predator Hunts are fun and exciting as you will have the opportunity to see and possibly harvest some of the meanest, nastiest and biggest hogs in Texas. Other possibilities include coyote, bobcat, ringtail cat, javelina, mountain lion, racoon, skunk, fox and jackrabbits.
These hunts are being done in South Texas which is famous for the Hogs & Predators at the magnificent DropTine Ranch. While you are hunting you will be staying in a 5 Star lodge and enjoy the following amenities: Heated Pool & Jacuzzi, Fishing on 5 lakes and ponds, Skeet Shooting, Horseback Riding, Gym and Trophy Room with pool table, arcade games and 70" HDTV.
Hunting is done in ground blinds at feeders and safari style. We also use mouth and electronic calls for the varmints. These hunts are a blast with a lot of action and are a very popular off-season hunting opportunity. These hunts can be done anytime, however, the best hunting is in February - March.
Call For Dates and Availability
- Hunt includes 1 Trophy Boar or Javelina and unlimited meat hogs and varmints
- Food, Lodging - Bedroom with DirecTV, Daily Maid Service, Open Bar, Guide and Trophy Preparation
- 3 Day 2 Night Hunt: Arrive at noon on Day 1 and leave at noon on Day 3
- Exotics Hunt can be done on neighboring ranches at $150 per day plus normal trophy fees
- 5 Day Hunting License is $45
- Hunt Cost: $1000
- Guests are $125 per Day
- Airport Transportation from San Antonio $250
- Special group rates apply, call to inquire
- Historical Tour of San Antonio Day Trip: Visit Museums, the Alamo and lunch on the Riverwalk $250. Each additional person $75 includes all admissions, beverages and lunch.